Scottish Water Contract
Award of a contract by Scottish Water Solutions for the mechanical installation of a new water treatment works on the remote island of Papa Stour in Shetland.
This £100k contract will involve the installation of all pipework, pumps, instrument panels and structural steelworks over a 6-week period.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics managers undertake learning journey Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics stocking premium brand hand tools Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics complete Antarctic welding project Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics technicians undertake Swagelok training Find Out More
- Lecture on welding by Doctor Geoff Booth Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics hit 60,000 accident free man hours on Shetland Gas Plant. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics Take On Antarctic Challenge Find Out More