Ocean Kinetics Achieve 100% Quality Score In Audit
As a member of the Achilles UVDB programme Ocean Kinetics are audited annually to gauge our capabilities for working in the power and utilities industry. Operators of power stations, renewable energy facilities or water treatment plants can then be assured we meet the high standards required for operating in this important industry sector.
UVDB is used by operators to select qualified companies to tender for work in this industry sector and Ocean Kinetics have been a verified member of the programme for several years. Companies engaging in the verification process commit to being externally audited in several key indicator areas. In addition to our ISO management qualification this gives additional confirmation that we are specifically meeting the requirements of Utility operators.
This year we increased our average score to 93% and were particularly pleased to score 100% for quality. We would like to pass thanks to our HSE manager David Georgeson, for ensuring all systems were in place to help us achieve these levels of attainment.
For all utilities projects please contact our business development manager, Derek Leask, on email@example.com We operate at all levels; from basic maintenance contracts to large new builds and are always happy to have a non-committal conversation with any prospective client.
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More