Agnes Kay's New Season
Ocean Kinetics have recently completed works on local man Ewan Anderson’s charter vessel the Agnes Kay.
Ewan said he wanted to improve the charter vessel for passenger comfort and also to fit a new galley/mess room as the existing one was in need of an update.
Ewan approached Ocean Kinetics to undertake the project as he “knew most of the (Ocean Kinetics) workers and the standard of work”.
Would you choose Ocean Kinetics Again? "Absolutely" - Ewan Anderson
Ocean Kinetics fabricated and installed the new galley/mess which was designed to fit with a wheelhouse Ewan had procured from a decommissioned Danish vessel.
Between Ocean Kinetics and Ewan the whole of the upper half of the Agnes Kay was rebuilt.
Ewan said he was “very happy” with the work carried out and would “absolutely” choose Ocean Kinetics again in the future.
He added that between Ocean Kinetics, the interior refurbishment, and a scheduled paint job, he thought the Agnes Kay would be good to start the 2017 tourist season in style.
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More