Agnes Kay's New Season
Ocean Kinetics have recently completed works on local man Ewan Anderson’s charter vessel the Agnes Kay.
Ewan said he wanted to improve the charter vessel for passenger comfort and also to fit a new galley/mess room as the existing one was in need of an update.
Ewan approached Ocean Kinetics to undertake the project as he “knew most of the (Ocean Kinetics) workers and the standard of work”.
Would you choose Ocean Kinetics Again? "Absolutely" - Ewan Anderson
Ocean Kinetics fabricated and installed the new galley/mess which was designed to fit with a wheelhouse Ewan had procured from a decommissioned Danish vessel.
Between Ocean Kinetics and Ewan the whole of the upper half of the Agnes Kay was rebuilt.
Ewan said he was “very happy” with the work carried out and would “absolutely” choose Ocean Kinetics again in the future.
He added that between Ocean Kinetics, the interior refurbishment, and a scheduled paint job, he thought the Agnes Kay would be good to start the 2017 tourist season in style.
More News Stories
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics head back to Antarctic. Find Out More