Engineering foundation apprentice of the year.
Congratulations to Shane Odie who won NAFC engineering foundation apprentice of the year at the recent annual prize giving ceremony.
Shane first demonstrated his interest in engineering while at school and attended NAFC on the Engineering Skills for Work course during his 3rd and 4th years. He then went on to enrol on the new Foundation Apprenticeship course in Engineering during his 5th and 6th years. This included a work placement at Ocean Kinetics which led to him successfully applying for a Modern Apprenticeship. Shane was a conscientious student, dedicated to his studies, who showed a good aptitude for both the theoretical and practical aspects of engineering and a strong commitment to pursuing a career in this field.
More News Stories
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics head back to Antarctic. Find Out More
- Salmon Farming and Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Marine services and space engineering. Find Out More
- Check out our latest company video below and take a birds eye view of our modern workshops. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics complete works on salmon workboat MV Helen Burnie. Find Out More
- Dive Truck Support Marine Operations Find Out More