Engineering foundation apprentice of the year.
Congratulations to Shane Odie who won NAFC engineering foundation apprentice of the year at the recent annual prize giving ceremony.
Shane first demonstrated his interest in engineering while at school and attended NAFC on the Engineering Skills for Work course during his 3rd and 4th years. He then went on to enrol on the new Foundation Apprenticeship course in Engineering during his 5th and 6th years. This included a work placement at Ocean Kinetics which led to him successfully applying for a Modern Apprenticeship. Shane was a conscientious student, dedicated to his studies, who showed a good aptitude for both the theoretical and practical aspects of engineering and a strong commitment to pursuing a career in this field.
More News Stories
- Buchan Alpha comes alongside at Dales Voe. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics performs on new Anderson High School build. Find Out More
- Flange facing services now available from Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- The new Behringer Sawing Machine as part of Ocean Kinetics’ commitment to continual improvement. Find Out More
- Job Opportunity for a Technical Clerk/Personal Assistant at Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics provide solution for Town Hall refurbishment project. Find Out More
- Job Vacancy Find Out More