Engineering foundation apprentice of the year.
Congratulations to Shane Odie who won NAFC engineering foundation apprentice of the year at the recent annual prize giving ceremony.
Shane first demonstrated his interest in engineering while at school and attended NAFC on the Engineering Skills for Work course during his 3rd and 4th years. He then went on to enrol on the new Foundation Apprenticeship course in Engineering during his 5th and 6th years. This included a work placement at Ocean Kinetics which led to him successfully applying for a Modern Apprenticeship. Shane was a conscientious student, dedicated to his studies, who showed a good aptitude for both the theoretical and practical aspects of engineering and a strong commitment to pursuing a career in this field.
More News Stories
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More
- New Range of Kemppi Welding Equipment Find Out More
- Local Opportunities Event Find Out More