Engineering foundation apprentice of the year.
Congratulations to Shane Odie who won NAFC engineering foundation apprentice of the year at the recent annual prize giving ceremony.
Shane first demonstrated his interest in engineering while at school and attended NAFC on the Engineering Skills for Work course during his 3rd and 4th years. He then went on to enrol on the new Foundation Apprenticeship course in Engineering during his 5th and 6th years. This included a work placement at Ocean Kinetics which led to him successfully applying for a Modern Apprenticeship. Shane was a conscientious student, dedicated to his studies, who showed a good aptitude for both the theoretical and practical aspects of engineering and a strong commitment to pursuing a career in this field.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Secure London Thamesport Contract Find Out More
- FPAL Achilles Score Increases Find Out More
- Sports award recognition for Katie Roe Find Out More
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More