Engineering foundation apprentice of the year.
Congratulations to Shane Odie who won NAFC engineering foundation apprentice of the year at the recent annual prize giving ceremony.
Shane first demonstrated his interest in engineering while at school and attended NAFC on the Engineering Skills for Work course during his 3rd and 4th years. He then went on to enrol on the new Foundation Apprenticeship course in Engineering during his 5th and 6th years. This included a work placement at Ocean Kinetics which led to him successfully applying for a Modern Apprenticeship. Shane was a conscientious student, dedicated to his studies, who showed a good aptitude for both the theoretical and practical aspects of engineering and a strong commitment to pursuing a career in this field.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Plant and equipment hire division. Find Out More
- New Lerwick non-destructive testing facility taking shape. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics completes Oil and Gas works in Fife. Find Out More
- Interview with foundation apprentice of the year Shane Odie. Find Out More
- Tricky flange facing job successfully executed. Find Out More
- Providing Services to Aquaculture Industry Find Out More
- New Anderson High School Build Find Out More