Ocean Kinetics Apprentices Complete Training
At Ocean Kinetics we take a lot of pride in developing young people into our workforce and are pleased to announce that two of our trainees have just completed their fabrication and welding apprenticeships and are now qualified tradesmen.
Edward Nicholson and Gary Sutherland have shown a lot of commitment and aptitude and excelled during their apprenticeships with the company. Off course, there is still much more training and guidance that will be provided to fully develop their skills but we would like to pass on our congratulations for reaching this important milestone.
Well done guys!
We are also delighted to confirm two new apprentices who are joining the company to commence their journey on route to becoming qualified tradesmen. Reuben Robertson and Ryan Kirk are two recent school leavers who impressed at interview stage and have now been recruited as apprentices.
We are supported by Train Shetland, NAFC and the Nigg skills academy in providing the best possible training environment to enable our staff to reach their goals. We hope that Reuben and Ryan will have a long and successful career with the company.
In the meantime we have a further four apprenticeships working through the various stages of accreditation, we will update their progress in due course.
More News Stories
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics head back to Antarctic. Find Out More