Aquaculture engineering in our blood.
The salmon farming and processing industry has been a key element in our business for over 20 years. In this time we have seen considerable developments and have grown alongside the industry adapting and developing new measures to increase quality, efficiency and productivity. We are continually aware of all the challenges salmon producers face and work alongside our clients finding solutions and innovative techniques to improve operations.
As a Shetland based company with our roots in aquaculture we also understand how important this industry is for rural and island communities This helps us maintain a sense of provenance which also motivates us to serve this industry to the best of our ability.
This week has seen a variety of works taking place on salmon projects at our fully equipped fabrication facilities in Lerwick. We have been working alongside Grieg seafoods on innovative measures to improve aeration in salmon cages. In our main workshop we have been carrying out modifications for RS Henderson haulage's salmon carrying tankers. Alongside this we have designed and fabricated new gutting tables for Cooke aquaculture's facilities in the Orkney islands.
We like to believe that aquaculture engineering is in the DNA of Ocean Kinetics and no challenge is beyond us. We can provide this level of expertise in any geographical location. Why not give us a call to see how we can add value to your aquaculture operation.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Secure London Thamesport Contract Find Out More
- FPAL Achilles Score Increases Find Out More
- Sports award recognition for Katie Roe Find Out More
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More