Ocean Kinetics Awarded Felixstowe Contract
Ocean Kinetics have been awarded a contract to replace the existing cathodic protection system on the Trinity 111 and Trinity 111 extension berths at Felixstowe Container Terminal.
Half a kilometre of existing cathodic protection will be removed and replaced by Ocean Kinetics specialist team of divers and surface welders and fabricators.
Over the course of the works 2000 new galvanic anodes will be installed along the entire length of the quays.
Ocean Kinetics are experts in the design and installation of cathodic protection and corrosion prevention systems. As well as the Port of Felixstowe Ocean Kinetics have designed and installed CP systems and corrosion prevention systems in many major ports throughout the UK and Middle East.
More News Stories
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics head back to Antarctic. Find Out More