Cathodic Protection at Cullivoe Pier
Watch our expert divers undertake sacraficial cathodic protection at Cullivoe Pier, Yell.
Ocean Kinetics are one of the UK’s leading specialists in the repair and protection of steel and concrete marine structures and have extensive experience carrying out underwater structural repairs and corrosion prevention.
From the seabed to the splash zone, we can devise innovative solutions for your project.
Our divers have the experience to work in all conditions, from the Red Sea to the Antarctic and are experts at operating in busy harbours and berths, in areas where access is difficult and visibility is low or non-existent.
We also offer a full ROV and visual or ultrasonic inspection service.
To discuss an upcoming marine project please contact:
Lerwick 01595 69 6777
Aberdeen 01224 871776
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More