Cathodic Protection at Cullivoe Pier
Watch our expert divers undertake sacraficial cathodic protection at Cullivoe Pier, Yell.
Ocean Kinetics are one of the UK’s leading specialists in the repair and protection of steel and concrete marine structures and have extensive experience carrying out underwater structural repairs and corrosion prevention.
From the seabed to the splash zone, we can devise innovative solutions for your project.
Our divers have the experience to work in all conditions, from the Red Sea to the Antarctic and are experts at operating in busy harbours and berths, in areas where access is difficult and visibility is low or non-existent.
We also offer a full ROV and visual or ultrasonic inspection service.
To discuss an upcoming marine project please contact:
Lerwick 01595 69 6777
Aberdeen 01224 871776
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Appoints Contracts Manager Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics signs up to the Scottish Aquaculture Consortium. Find Out More
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More