Ocean Kinetics Complete Dixon Plate Removal At SVT
Ocean Kinetics have recently completed the removal of Dixon plates from inside LP / HP Separators at Sullom Voe Oil Terminal ahead of schedule, winning praise from the client:
"This task has been completed ahead of the proposed time schedule, and with a very high standard of safety and cleanliness given the circumstances. The use of the dirty / clean area worked really well to keep control of the dirty PPE & equipment." BP SVT
The job was large and a first at the terminal and was carried out in difficult circumstances due to the separators being unable to be fully cleaned prior to our team entering and removing the plates.
The work was completed to a very high standard of safety and cleanliness with special consideration given to the separation of dirty/clean PPE & equipment.
Ocean Kinetics complied fully with the HITRA requirements of the job and the works were described as “exemplary” by the client.
“From a Control of Work point of view, this job as a whole has been exemplary, and this demonstrates how work should and could be carried out.” BP SVT
Ocean Kinetics were also praised by the client for the level of cooperation between ourselves and the scaffolding contractor which allowed the job to progress smoothly.
“The co-ordination between the two teams worked extremely well and the job progressed very smoothly. Both teams demonstrated eagerness to keep the job progressing while complying fully with the HITRA requirements.” BP SVT
More News Stories
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics head back to Antarctic. Find Out More