Fish Harvest Building
Ocean Kinetics have completed a Fish Harvest Building for Lerwick Fish Traders.
This involved setting up a temporary harvesting system to allow the complete strip out of the existing system, including: grit blasting of structural steel, and the replacement of galvanised steel sheeting rails and aluminium sheets.
Ocean Kinetics also manufactored, supplied and installed chutes and tables for the new harvesting system.
More News Stories
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics head back to Antarctic. Find Out More