Ocean Kinetics demonstrate flange facing capabilities.
Ocean Kinetics executed a tricky flange facing job in a confined space for our client BP at Sullom Voe Terminal in Shetland this weekend. Working on 42" flanges on crude storage tank 2020 our skilled technicians mobilised to site, fitted the modified equipment and successfully carried out the flange facing to both flange faces. The work was completed by Monday evening when our equipment was removed and taken back to our Lerwick base. At Ocean Kinetics we believe we have numerous innovative engineering solutions which can be mobilised at short notice saving our clients time and cost. Please visit our services page for more information. Feel free to contact us to discuss how we can assist with your project.
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More