Ocean Kinetics demonstrate flange facing capabilities.
Ocean Kinetics executed a tricky flange facing job in a confined space for our client BP at Sullom Voe Terminal in Shetland this weekend. Working on 42" flanges on crude storage tank 2020 our skilled technicians mobilised to site, fitted the modified equipment and successfully carried out the flange facing to both flange faces. The work was completed by Monday evening when our equipment was removed and taken back to our Lerwick base. At Ocean Kinetics we believe we have numerous innovative engineering solutions which can be mobilised at short notice saving our clients time and cost. Please visit our services page for more information. Feel free to contact us to discuss how we can assist with your project.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Appoints Contracts Manager Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics signs up to the Scottish Aquaculture Consortium. Find Out More
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More