Ocean Kinetics demonstrate flange facing capabilities.
Ocean Kinetics executed a tricky flange facing job in a confined space for our client BP at Sullom Voe Terminal in Shetland this weekend. Working on 42" flanges on crude storage tank 2020 our skilled technicians mobilised to site, fitted the modified equipment and successfully carried out the flange facing to both flange faces. The work was completed by Monday evening when our equipment was removed and taken back to our Lerwick base. At Ocean Kinetics we believe we have numerous innovative engineering solutions which can be mobilised at short notice saving our clients time and cost. Please visit our services page for more information. Feel free to contact us to discuss how we can assist with your project.
More News Stories
- Check out our latest company video below and take a birds eye view of our modern workshops. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics complete works on salmon workboat MV Helen Burnie. Find Out More
- Dive Truck Support Marine Operations Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics Offering Alternative Access Solutions Find Out More
- Safe pipe jointing at Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- International Women's Day Find Out More
- Scottish Apprenticeship Week 2018 Find Out More