Ocean Kinetics demonstrate flange facing capabilities.
Ocean Kinetics executed a tricky flange facing job in a confined space for our client BP at Sullom Voe Terminal this weekend. Working on 42" flanges on crude storage tank 2020 our skilled technicians mobilised to site, fitted the modified equipment and successfully carried out the flange facing to both flange faces. The work was completed by Monday evening when our equipment was removed and taken back to our Lerwick base. At Ocean Kinetics we believe we have numerous innovative engineering solutions which can be mobilised at short notice saving our clients time and cost. Please visit our services page for more information. Feel free to contact us to discuss how we can assist with your project.
More News Stories
- Providing Services to Aquaculture Industry Find Out More
- New Anderson High School Build Find Out More
- Apprentice Shane Odie wins award. Find Out More
- Flange Facing Services Available Find Out More
- Behringer Sawing Machine Find Out More
- Technical Clerk Job Opportunity Find Out More
- Solution for Town Hall Refurbishment Find Out More