Work Awarded at Harwich International Port
Ocean Kinetics have been awarded a contract to design, supply and install a complete Cathodic Protection System for Harwich International Port Carless Oil Jetty.
The system will be installed in January and give corrosion protection for at least 20 years.
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More