Work Awarded at Harwich International Port
Ocean Kinetics have been awarded a contract to design, supply and install a complete Cathodic Protection System for Harwich International Port Carless Oil Jetty.
The system will be installed in January and give corrosion protection for at least 20 years.
More News Stories
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics head back to Antarctic. Find Out More