Lecture on welding by Doctor Geoff Booth
In association with the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Ocean Kinetics will be hosting a lecture entitled “Lessons from Catastrophic welding failures” on Wednesday 11th May at the Shetland Museum auditorium.
The consequences of welding failures can be devastating.
This presentation will review catastrophic welding failures in:
- offshore structures
It will then draw lessons and illustrate how these lessons have been used to develop current engineering practice and design.
19:00 Refreshments / 19:30 Presentation followed by questions.
Limited Seats - To RSVP or for more information please contact
Leigh Tod on:
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Appoints Contracts Manager Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics signs up to the Scottish Aquaculture Consortium. Find Out More
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More