Modern Apprenticeships Completed
Congratulations to Jack Hughson and Ewan Cuthbertson for completing their Level 3 Modern Apprenticeship in Fabrication and Welding at Ocean Kinetics.
Jack and Ewan worked closely alongside our welding and fabrication team to assist in manufacturing components for various industries. Skills covered during the course of the apprenticeship included working from drawings; welding using Manual Metal Arc, Manual MIG/MAG and TIG/Plasma-Arc Processes, fabrication, working effectively in Engineering and complying with regulations.
We're delighted to have been involved with these modern apprenticeships and look forward to continuing to support Jack and Ewan in their career progression.
Pictured are Managing Director, John Henderson, Ewan, Jack and Kevin Briggs, Joint Manager Vocational Training, Train Shetland.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More
- New Range of Kemppi Welding Equipment Find Out More
- Local Opportunities Event Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics Design Junior Jarl Squad Axe Heads Find Out More