New Anderson High School Build
Ocean Kinetics are pleased to have made a contribution to the completion of the new Anderson high school located in Lerwick. Working as a sub-contractor we provided a variety of steel work applications including handrails, security gates, flu supports and several other ad hoc items as and when called upon by the main contractor, Morrison Construction.
Most recently we installed over 70 metres of security fencing which was designed and manufactured in our workshops in Lerwick. This comprised stanchions and mesh, fabricated in stainless steel to give a durable, corrosion free aesthetic finish. All our works were delivered on time and to the satisfaction of the client.
We are proud to be involved with such an iconic local project where we can display a range of engineering skills and wish all teachers and pupils great success in the new school.
Please feel free to contact us regarding any steel work requirements on your local projects. We will always find a solution.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Appoints Contracts Manager Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics signs up to the Scottish Aquaculture Consortium. Find Out More
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More