New Anderson High School Build
Ocean Kinetics are pleased to have made a contribution to the completion of the new Anderson high school located in Lerwick. Working as a sub-contractor we provided a variety of steel work applications including handrails, security gates, flu supports and several other ad hoc items as and when called upon by the main contractor, Morrison Construction.
Most recently we installed over 70 metres of security fencing which was designed and manufactured in our workshops in Lerwick. This comprised stanchions and mesh, fabricated in stainless steel to give a durable, corrosion free aesthetic finish. All our works were delivered on time and to the satisfaction of the client.
We are proud to be involved with such an iconic local project where we can display a range of engineering skills and wish all teachers and pupils great success in the new school.
Please feel free to contact us regarding any steel work requirements on your local projects. We will always find a solution.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Secure London Thamesport Contract Find Out More
- FPAL Achilles Score Increases Find Out More
- Sports award recognition for Katie Roe Find Out More
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More