New Lerwick non-destructive testing facility taking shape.
Construction on our new non-destructive testing (NDT) facility in Lerwick is progressing well with completion targeted for the end of March. Local contractors Tulloch developments have been engaged to convert the building to the exacting specifications required for the services that will be undertaken.
We have partnered with leading NDT specialists Sonomatic from Aberdeen to create this purpose built facility which will offer comprehensive inspection solutions and support to the Shetland Islands.
Our focus is to provide an NDT facility which sets the standard in conventional radiography, magnetic particle, dye penetrant, ultrasonic and eddy current inspections with support and continued development of advanced NDT techniques made available to clients.
The facility will be operated independently by Sonomatic using their experienced technicians. Sonomatic recently won a two year contract with another years option to provide onsite inspection and rope access services to petroineos in Grangemouth so have all the capabilities to serve the energy sector in Shetland as well as other engineering clients.
If you wish to discuss the services available or would like further information on how the facility can help your business please contact Sonomatic's regional manager, Tracy Anderson on email@example.com
More News Stories
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics head back to Antarctic. Find Out More