New Lerwick non-destructive testing facility taking shape.
Construction on our new non-destructive testing (NDT) facility in Lerwick is progressing well with completion targeted for the end of March. Local contractors Tulloch developments have been engaged to convert the building to the exacting specifications required for the services that will be undertaken.
We have partnered with leading NDT specialists Sonomatic from Aberdeen to create this purpose built facility which will offer comprehensive inspection solutions and support to the Shetland Islands.
Our focus is to provide an NDT facility which sets the standard in conventional radiography, magnetic particle, dye penetrant, ultrasonic and eddy current inspections with support and continued development of advanced NDT techniques made available to clients.
The facility will be operated independently by Sonomatic using their experienced technicians. Sonomatic recently won a two year contract with another years option to provide onsite inspection and rope access services to petroineos in Grangemouth so have all the capabilities to serve the energy sector in Shetland as well as other engineering clients.
If you wish to discuss the services available or would like further information on how the facility can help your business please contact Sonomatic's regional manager, Tracy Anderson on firstname.lastname@example.org
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More