Ocean Kinetics Attend Nuclear Supply Chain Exhibition
Ocean Kinetics have returned from exhibiting at the Nuclear Supply Chain Project meet the buyer event in Dunblane.
This was extremely well attended and attracted several high calibre Nuclear energy companies. Ocean Kinetics participated in the one to one meeting sessions and enjoyed productive discussions with Amec Foster Wheeler, Balfour Beatty, Doosan Babcock and the Dounreay decommissioning team.
There were several informative presentations from industry leaders and we also welcomed many visitors to our exhibition stand. The high standard of accreditations and qualification we have acquired for our work in Energy place us in a very strong position to provide services for the Nuclear energy sector and we hope to build on this very positive introduction to the industry.
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More