Ocean Kinetics Increase FPAL Audit Score
Ocean Kinetics have increased their FPAL Achilles scores during a recent audit.
FPAL is the supplier management organisation used by the Oil and Gas industry and is a requirement for all companies working in the sector.
Ocean Kinetics are committed to continual improvement and development of systems and personnel which is demonstrated by the companies increasing audit scores.
HEALTH & SAFETY
COMPETENCE & TRAINING
This year Ocean Kinetics improved in all audit areas and achieved the highest audit scores since joining the scheme in 2013.
Ocean Kinetics would like to thank HSEQ manager David Georgeson, for ensuring all systems were in place to achieve the scores.
More News Stories
- Buchan Alpha comes alongside at Dales Voe. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics performs on new Anderson High School build. Find Out More
- Apprentice Shane Odie wins award. Find Out More
- Flange facing services now available from Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- The new Behringer Sawing Machine as part of Ocean Kinetics’ commitment to continual improvement. Find Out More
- Job Opportunity for a Technical Clerk/Personal Assistant at Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics provide solution for Town Hall refurbishment project. Find Out More