Ocean Kinetics Increase FPAL Audit Score
Ocean Kinetics have increased their FPAL Achilles scores during a recent audit.
FPAL is the supplier management organisation used by the Oil and Gas industry and is a requirement for all companies working in the sector.
Ocean Kinetics are committed to continual improvement and development of systems and personnel which is demonstrated by the companies increasing audit scores.
HEALTH & SAFETY
COMPETENCE & TRAINING
This year Ocean Kinetics improved in all audit areas and achieved the highest audit scores since joining the scheme in 2013.
Ocean Kinetics would like to thank HSEQ manager David Georgeson, for ensuring all systems were in place to achieve the scores.
More News Stories
- Check out our latest company video below and take a birds eye view of our modern workshops. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics complete works on salmon workboat MV Helen Burnie. Find Out More
- Dive Truck Support Marine Operations Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics Offering Alternative Access Solutions Find Out More
- Safe pipe jointing at Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- International Women's Day Find Out More
- Scottish Apprenticeship Week 2018 Find Out More