Ocean Kinetics Increase FPAL Audit Score
Ocean Kinetics have increased their FPAL Achilles scores during a recent audit.
FPAL is the supplier management organisation used by the Oil and Gas industry and is a requirement for all companies working in the sector.
Ocean Kinetics are committed to continual improvement and development of systems and personnel which is demonstrated by the companies increasing audit scores.
HEALTH & SAFETY
COMPETENCE & TRAINING
This year Ocean Kinetics improved in all audit areas and achieved the highest audit scores since joining the scheme in 2013.
Ocean Kinetics would like to thank HSEQ manager David Georgeson, for ensuring all systems were in place to achieve the scores.
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More