Ocean Kinetics Increase FPAL Audit Score
Ocean Kinetics have increased their FPAL Achilles scores during a recent audit.
FPAL is the supplier management organisation used by the Oil and Gas industry and is a requirement for all companies working in the sector.
Ocean Kinetics are committed to continual improvement and development of systems and personnel which is demonstrated by the companies increasing audit scores.
HEALTH & SAFETY
COMPETENCE & TRAINING
This year Ocean Kinetics improved in all audit areas and achieved the highest audit scores since joining the scheme in 2013.
Ocean Kinetics would like to thank HSEQ manager David Georgeson, for ensuring all systems were in place to achieve the scores.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Plant and equipment hire division. Find Out More
- New Lerwick non-destructive testing facility taking shape. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics completes Oil and Gas works in Fife. Find Out More
- Interview with foundation apprentice of the year Shane Odie. Find Out More
- Tricky flange facing job successfully executed. Find Out More
- Providing Services to Aquaculture Industry Find Out More
- New Anderson High School Build Find Out More