Ocean Kinetics Increase FPAL Audit Score
Ocean Kinetics have increased their FPAL Achilles scores during a recent audit.
FPAL is the supplier management organisation used by the Oil and Gas industry and is a requirement for all companies working in the sector.
Ocean Kinetics are committed to continual improvement and development of systems and personnel which is demonstrated by the companies increasing audit scores.
HEALTH & SAFETY
COMPETENCE & TRAINING
This year Ocean Kinetics improved in all audit areas and achieved the highest audit scores since joining the scheme in 2013.
Ocean Kinetics would like to thank HSEQ manager David Georgeson, for ensuring all systems were in place to achieve the scores.
More News Stories
- Job Vacancy Find Out More
- UK NUCLEAR Energy at risk with the UK moving out of the EUratom Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics and Sonomatic complete successful roadshow. Find Out More
- How Brexit Affects the Fishing Industry Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics' Complete mltech Training Find Out More
- Cathodic Protection at Cullivoe Pier Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics Announce Expansion Find Out More