Ocean Kinetics Increase FPAL Audit Score
Ocean Kinetics have increased their FPAL Achilles scores during a recent audit.
FPAL is the supplier management organisation used by the Oil and Gas industry and is a requirement for all companies working in the sector.
Ocean Kinetics are committed to continual improvement and development of systems and personnel which is demonstrated by the companies increasing audit scores.
HEALTH & SAFETY
COMPETENCE & TRAINING
This year Ocean Kinetics improved in all audit areas and achieved the highest audit scores since joining the scheme in 2013.
Ocean Kinetics would like to thank HSEQ manager David Georgeson, for ensuring all systems were in place to achieve the scores.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Appoints Contracts Manager Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics signs up to the Scottish Aquaculture Consortium. Find Out More
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More