Ocean Kinetics and Sonomatic complete successful roadshow.
Both companies hailed the promotional events which took place at Sellaness accommodation facility and the Moorfield hotel a great success.
The objective was to promote the collaboration on a new purpose built inspection facility which Sonomatic will operate at Ocean Kinetics premises in Lerwick. The aim is to provide a service which sets the standard in conventional radiography, magnetic particle, dye penetrant, ultrasonic and Eddy Current inspections complimenting the development and provision of advanced NDT techniques to clients throughout Shetland.
Ocean Kinetics also took the opportunity to showcase their full range of engineering, welding and fabrication services which can meet virtually all maintenance and remedial requirements on Sullom Voe terminal and the Shetland Gas plant.
There was a great deal of interest and Sonomatic were invited to SVT to present their specialist and innovative techniques for corrosion inspection through coating and wrappings.
Both companies were delighted with the interest received and look forward to collaborating on further promotions in the future where the opportunity to meet and discuss innovative cost saving measures with clients can prove invaluable.
More News Stories
- Job Vacancy Find Out More
- UK NUCLEAR Energy at risk with the UK moving out of the EUratom Find Out More
- How Brexit Affects the Fishing Industry Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics' Complete mltech Training Find Out More
- Cathodic Protection at Cullivoe Pier Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics Increase FPAL Audit Score Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics Announce Expansion Find Out More