Ocean Kinetics Appoints Contracts Manager
We're pleased to announce that Andy McAlpine has joind Ocean Kinetics to take up the post of Contracts Manager.
Andy has a wealth of experience in the Oil and Gas industry having spent several years at Sullom Voe Terminal as a cost engineeer and quantity surveryor. Latterely he worked with Petrofac and Costain on the construction of the Shetland Gas Plant. More recently he was lead quantity surveyor with Worley Parsons in Aberdeen.
With a BSC honours 2:1 in quantity surveying from Robert Gordons University Andy's skills will enhance our team at Ocean Kinetics and will allow us to maintain the highest standard of professional services to our clients in the Energy sector.
More News Stories
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More
- New Range of Kemppi Welding Equipment Find Out More
- Local Opportunities Event Find Out More