Ocean Kinetics Appoints Contracts Manager
We're pleased to announce that Andy McAlpine has joind Ocean Kinetics to take up the post of Contracts Manager.
Andy has a wealth of experience in the Oil and Gas industry having spent several years at Sullom Voe Terminal as a cost engineeer and quantity surveryor. Latterely he worked with Petrofac and Costain on the construction of the Shetland Gas Plant. More recently he was lead quantity surveyor with Worley Parsons in Aberdeen.
With a BSC honours 2:1 in quantity surveying from Robert Gordons University Andy's skills will enhance our team at Ocean Kinetics and will allow us to maintain the highest standard of professional services to our clients in the Energy sector.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics signs up to the Scottish Aquaculture Consortium. Find Out More
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More