Ocean Kinetics Appoints Contracts Manager
We're pleased to announce that Andy McAlpine has joined Ocean Kinetics to take up the post of Contracts Manager.
Andy has a wealth of experience in the Oil and Gas industry having spent several years at Sullom Voe Terminal as a cost engineer and quantity surveyor. Latterly he worked with Petrofac and Costain on the construction of the Shetland Gas Plant. More recently he was lead quantity surveyor with Worley Parsons in Aberdeen.
With a BSC honours 2:1 in quantity surveying from Robert Gordons University, Andy's skills will enhance our team at Ocean Kinetics and will allow us to maintain the highest standard of professional services to our clients in the Energy sector.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Secure London Thamesport Contract Find Out More
- FPAL Achilles Score Increases Find Out More
- Sports award recognition for Katie Roe Find Out More
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More