Ocean Kinetics Join The IMCA
Ocean Kinetics are pleased to announce that we have successfully gained membership of the International Marine Contractors Association. Membership is a requirement for work in offshore marine projects and gives assurance to clients that Ocean Kinetics are working to the highest possible standards in health and safety, technology, quality, efficiency, environmental awareness and protection. IMCA members include pipelay, heavy lift, diving, rov, survey and offshore construction contractors.
Recent marine works undertaken successfully in Antarctica demonstrate our capabilities for working globally. We are also continually active in the challenging marine environment in our home base in Shetland where we are busy on a variety of marine projects for local clients in aquaculture, port facilities and in the Oil and Gas sector. In addition our Aberdeen based diving teams are currently delivering several projects on the UK mainland.
With our Tugs and workboats partner, Delta Marine and our ROV service we are able to offer full turnkey work scopes on marine based contracts. Please feel free to contact us for a non-committal discussion on your marine project requirements.
More News Stories
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics head back to Antarctic. Find Out More