Ocean Kinetics Join The IMCA
Ocean Kinetics are pleased to announce that we have successfully gained membership of the International Marine Contractors Association. Membership is a requirement for work in offshore marine projects and gives assurance to clients that Ocean Kinetics are working to the highest possible standards in health and safety, technology, quality, efficiency, environmental awareness and protection. IMCA members include pipelay, heavy lift, diving, rov, survey and offshore construction contractors.
Recent marine works undertaken successfully in Antarctica demonstrate our capabilities for working globally. We are also continually active in the challenging marine environment in our home base in Shetland where we are busy on a variety of marine projects for local clients in aquaculture, port facilities and in the Oil and Gas sector. In addition our Aberdeen based diving teams are currently delivering several projects on the UK mainland.
With our Tugs and workboats partner, Delta Marine and our ROV service we are able to offer full turnkey work scopes on marine based contracts. Please feel free to contact us for a non-committal discussion on your marine project requirements.
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More