Ocean Kinetics performs on new Anderson High School build.
Ocean Kinetics are pleased to have made a contribution to the completion of the new Anderson high school. Working as a sub-contractor we provided a variety of steel work applications including handrails, security gates, flu supports and several other ad hoc items as and when called upon by the main contractor, Morrison Construction.
Most recently we installed over 70 metres of security fencing which was designed and manufactured in our workshops in Lerwick. This comprised stanchions and mesh, fabricated in stainless steel to give a durable, corrosion free aesthetic finish. All our works were delivered on time and to the satisfaction of the client.
We are proud to be involved with such an iconic local project and wish all teachers and pupils great success in the new school.
Please feel free to contact us regarding any steel work requirements on your local projects. We will always find a solution.
More News Stories
- Buchan Alpha comes alongside at Dales Voe. Find Out More
- Apprentice Shane Odie wins award. Find Out More
- Flange facing services now available from Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- The new Behringer Sawing Machine as part of Ocean Kinetics’ commitment to continual improvement. Find Out More
- Job Opportunity for a Technical Clerk/Personal Assistant at Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics provide solution for Town Hall refurbishment project. Find Out More
- Job Vacancy Find Out More