Ocean Kinetics Secure London Thamesport Contract
Ocean Kinetics has recently been awarded a large contract at London Thamesport.
The works involve Design, Supply and installation of a Cathodic Protection system to the 1200 piles that support the quay deck at London Thamesport Isle of Grain. As well as design and installation of a CP system several steel repair jackets will be installed on some of the most severely corroded piles.
Marine Project director, Michael Fox, said, "This will be a challenging contract mainly down to the tidal flow, range of the tide and zero water visibility. Our team will carry out careful planning to ensure the work is completed safely and on time, and we’re looking forward to getting started."
More News Stories
- FPAL Achilles Score Increases Find Out More
- Sports award recognition for Katie Roe Find Out More
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More