Ocean Kinetics signs up to the Scottish Aquaculture Consortium
Following visits to the Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre and Stirling University's aquaculture faculty in December we're delighted to become a member of the Scottish Consortium on Aquculture Innovation.
There is a tremendous amount of cutting edge scientific research going on to find improvements and innovations in aquaculture and it was extremely interesting from an industry and marine engineering perspective to see the efforts that go in to making this industry such a success in Scotland.
Ocean Kinetics works closely with the industry in Shetland and the Scottish mainland and we're inspired to bring more innovative production and processing solutions to all our clients across the sector after seeing the great work going on in Stirling.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Secure London Thamesport Contract Find Out More
- FPAL Achilles Score Increases Find Out More
- Sports award recognition for Katie Roe Find Out More
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More