Ocean Kinetics signs up to the Scottish Aquaculture Consortium.
Following visits to the Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre and Stirling University's aquaculture faculty in December we're delighted to become a member of the Scottish Consortium on Aquculture Innovation.
There is a tremendous amount of cutting edge scientific research going on to find improvements and innovations in aquaculture and it was extremely interesting from an industry and marine engineering perspective to see the efforts that go in to making this industry such a success in Scotland.
Ocean Kinetics works closely with the industry in Shetland and the Scottish mainland and we're inspired to bring more innovative production and processing solutions to all our clients across the sector after seeing the great work going on in Stirling.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Appoints Contracts Manager Find Out More
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More