EMEC Managing Director to give talk on Marine Energy.
In conjunction with the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Ocean Kinetics are delighted to be hosting a lecture by Neil Kermode, the Managing director of the European Marine Energy Centre in Orkney. There are several notable recent milestones in the research and development work that has been taking place at EMEC and Neil's talk will provide an update on the current status of the industry and the potential going forward. Places for this lecture are open but limited so please use the contact details on this post to register your interest.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Secure London Thamesport Contract Find Out More
- FPAL Achilles Score Increases Find Out More
- Sports award recognition for Katie Roe Find Out More
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More