EMEC Managing Director to give talk on Marine Energy.
In conjunction with the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Ocean Kinetics are delighted to be hosting a lecture by Neil Kermode, the Managing director of the European Marine Energy Centre in Orkney. There are several notable recent milestones in the research and development work that has been taking place at EMEC and Neil's talk will provide an update on the current status of the industry and the potential going forward. Places for this lecture are open but limited so please use the contact details on this post to register your interest.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Appoints Contracts Manager Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics signs up to the Scottish Aquaculture Consortium. Find Out More
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More