Continue To Perform
Ocean Kinetics continues to perform for Oil and Gas industry.
Several Oil and Gas projects of varying degrees of difficulty have passed through the Ocean Kinetics workshop recently.
Working for our Shetland based clients, BP, Total and more recently Costain we have managed to meet all technical challenges that have come our way. From complex pipe welding to fabrication of ladders and walkways.
Ocean Kinetics have been able to exceed all the required quality standards and equally importantly have provided comprehensive management services and HSE safety assurance. No lost time incidents this year is a number one priority for the company and a record we are proud of.
Please contact us for any Oil and Gas welding or fabrication work. Our experience gives you the peace of mind that your project will be completed safely, competently and delivered on time.
More News Stories
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics head back to Antarctic. Find Out More