Continue To Perform
Ocean Kinetics continues to perform for Oil and Gas industry.
Several Oil and Gas projects of varying degrees of difficulty have passed through the Ocean Kinetics workshop recently.
Working for our Shetland based clients, BP, Total and more recently Costain we have managed to meet all technical challenges that have come our way. From complex pipe welding to fabrication of ladders and walkways.
Ocean Kinetics have been able to exceed all the required quality standards and equally importantly have provided comprehensive management services and HSE safety assurance. No lost time incidents this year is a number one priority for the company and a record we are proud of.
Please contact us for any Oil and Gas welding or fabrication work. Our experience gives you the peace of mind that your project will be completed safely, competently and delivered on time.
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More