Scottish Water Contract
Ocean Kinetics have been awarded a contract by Scottish Water Solutions for the mechanical installation of a new water treatment works on the remote island of Papa Stour in Shetland.
This £100k contract will involve the installation of all pipework, pumps, instrument panels and structural steelworks over a 6-week period.
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More