Scottish Water Contract
Ocean Kinetics have been awarded a contract by Scottish Water Solutions for the mechanical installation of a new water treatment works on the remote island of Papa Stour in Shetland.
This £100k contract will involve the installation of all pipework, pumps, instrument panels and structural steelworks over a 6-week period.
More News Stories
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics head back to Antarctic. Find Out More