Ocean Kinetics continues supporting the fish processing industry.
We were delighted to have a short tour of Grieg seafood's Lerwick salmon processing facility today. General manager Niall O'Rourke kindly showed us around the modern facility and we were pleased to see the numerous different systems that we have installed since the establishment of their Shetland operations.
Ocean Kinetics have been providing solutions for fish processing companies for 25 years and have intimate knowledge of the dual objectives of achieving top quality and high efficiency. Both are significant priorities for any fish processing operation.
Our skilled and knowledgeable staff work closely with factory management to identify improvements and design solutions. Conveyor belts, chutes, walkways, delivery systems, pipework etc, are all manufactured to specification with the latest machining technology at our workshops before being skillfully assembled and fitted at the clients premises.
We have recently helped Grieg carry out further modifications to their operation which has significantly increased productivity and it was good to visit and see this in action. Working closely with assistant manager Maciej Stefanski, several effective alterations and improvements were installed.
In recent years we also carried out major works at Grieg's new salmon hatchery in Girlsta. We wish them every success for the future and look forward to helping them remain at the cutting edge of salmon processing and production.
Please contact us for discussions on how we can help your fish processing business operate more efficiently.
More News Stories
- Check out our latest company video below and take a birds eye view of our modern workshops. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics complete works on salmon workboat MV Helen Burnie. Find Out More
- Dive Truck Support Marine Operations Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics Offering Alternative Access Solutions Find Out More
- Safe pipe jointing at Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- International Women's Day Find Out More
- Scottish Apprenticeship Week 2018 Find Out More