Ocean Kinetics continues supporting the fish processing industry.
We were delighted to have a short tour of Grieg seafood's Lerwick salmon processing facility today. General manager Niall O'Rourke kindly showed us around the modern facility and we were pleased to see the numerous different systems that we have installed since the establishment of their Shetland operations.
Ocean Kinetics have been providing solutions for fish processing companies for 25 years and have intimate knowledge of the dual objectives of achieving top quality and high efficiency. Both are significant priorities for any fish processing operation.
Our skilled and knowledgeable staff work closely with factory management to identify improvements and design solutions. Conveyor belts, chutes, walkways, delivery systems, pipework etc, are all manufactured to specification with the latest machining technology at our workshops before being skilfully assembled and fitted at the clients premises.
We have recently helped Grieg carry out further modifications to their operation which has significantly increased productivity and it was good to visit and see this in action. Working closely with assistant manager Maciej Stefanski, several effective alterations and improvements were installed.
In recent years we also carried out major works at Grieg's new salmon hatchery in Girlsta. We wish them every success for the future and look forward to helping them remain at the cutting edge of salmon processing and production.
Please contact us for discussions on how we can help your fish processing business operate more efficiently.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Appoints Contracts Manager Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics signs up to the Scottish Aquaculture Consortium. Find Out More
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More