Shetland Gas Plant Opening
The Shetland Gas Plant was officially opened yesterday by Energy Secretary Amber Rudd.
Here at Ocean Kinetics we are proud to have played a part by supplying mechanical trades services to the project from our custom built base in Lerwick.
This has included structural steel workers, welders, mechanical technicians, pipefitters and riggers. We have also supplied highly skilled supervision to manage this provision on site.
Ocean Kinetics would like to extend congratulations to our clients Petrofac and terminal owners, Total.
We look forward to being of further service throughout the lifetime of the plant.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Appoints Contracts Manager Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics signs up to the Scottish Aquaculture Consortium. Find Out More
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More