Shetland Gas Plant Opening
The Shetland Gas Plant was officially opened yesterday by Energy Secretary Amber Rudd.
Here at Ocean Kinetics we are proud to have played a part by supplying mechanical trades services to the project from our custom built base in Lerwick.
This has included structural steel workers, welders, mechanical technicians, pipefitters and riggers. We have also supplied highly skilled supervision to manage this provision on site.
Ocean Kinetics would like to extend congratulations to our clients Petrofac and terminal owners, Total.
We look forward to being of further service throughout the lifetime of the plant.
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More