Services Showcased to Nuclear Sector
Ocean Kinetics are excited to be participating in an exhibition at this year’s Meet-The-Buyer event hosted by the Nuclear Supply Chain project.
Taking place in Dunblane on the 22nd of June the event brings together suppliers and major operators in the UK Nuclear energy sector.
Technical director Mike Boyes and business development manager Derek Leask will be in attendance to provide information and details of how Ocean Kinetics are ideally positioned to provide high quality engineering services to this important industry sector.
Please feel free to contact us directly if you would like to set up an appointment at the event.
More News Stories
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics head back to Antarctic. Find Out More