Services Showcased to Nuclear Sector
Ocean Kinetics are excited to be participating in an exhibition at this year’s Meet-The-Buyer event hosted by the Nuclear Supply Chain project.
Taking place in Dunblane on the 22nd of June the event brings together suppliers and major operators in the UK Nuclear energy sector.
Technical director Mike Boyes and business development manager Derek Leask will be in attendance to provide information and details of how Ocean Kinetics are ideally positioned to provide high quality engineering services to this important industry sector.
Please feel free to contact us directly if you would like to set up an appointment at the event.
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More