Solution for the Lerwick Town Hall Refurbishment
As part of the fabrication services of the company, we have recently fabricated several decorative steel fittings for the downpipes on the Lerwick town-hall which are being reconditioned as part of the ongoing refurbishment.
The decorative fittings were first modelled in solid works. We then 3D milled the component before welding them on to the clamp straps as illustrated on the visuals below.
These fittings were unique and unusual and our client was unable to find a supplier who could produce to the specification required. We were happy to help out and demonstrate the range of possibilities we can offer from our modern state of the art workshops.
No matter how complex or demanding your project is please give us a call to see what we can offer.
Direct Landline: 01595 697 905, Ocean Kinetics Port Business Park, Gremista, Lerwick, Shetland ZE1 0TW
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More