Solution for the Lerwick Town Hall Refurbishment
As part of the fabrication services of the company, we have recently fabricated several decorative steel fittings for the downpipes on the Lerwick town-hall which are being reconditioned as part of the ongoing refurbishment.
The decorative fittings were first modelled in solid works. We then 3D milled the component before welding them on to the clamp straps as illustrated on the visuals below.
These fittings were unique and unusual and our client was unable to find a supplier who could produce to the specification required. We were happy to help out and demonstrate the range of possibilities we can offer from our modern state of the art workshops.
No matter how complex or demanding your project is please give us a call to see what we can offer.
Direct Landline: 01595 697 905, Ocean Kinetics Port Business Park, Gremista, Lerwick, Shetland ZE1 0TW
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Appoints Contracts Manager Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics signs up to the Scottish Aquaculture Consortium. Find Out More
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More