Successful Roadshow with Sonomatic
Both companies hailed the promotional events which took place at Sellaness accommodation facility and the Moorfield hotel a great success.
The objective was to promote the collaboration on a new purpose built inspection facility which Sonomatic will operate at Ocean Kinetics premises in Lerwick. The aim is to provide a service which sets the standard in conventional radiography, magnetic particle, dye penetrant, ultrasonic and Eddy Current inspections complimenting the development and provision of advanced NDT techniques to clients throughout Shetland.
Ocean Kinetics also took the opportunity to showcase their full range of engineering, welding and fabrication services which can meet virtually all maintenance and remedial requirements on Sullom Voe terminal and the Shetland Gas plant.
There was a great deal of interest and Sonomatic were invited to SVT to present their specialist and innovative techniques for corrosion inspection through coating and wrappings.
Both companies were delighted with the interest received and look forward to collaborating on further promotions in the future where the opportunity to meet and discuss innovative cost saving measures with clients can prove invaluable.
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More