Technical Director Gains New Qualification
Ocean Kinetics has added to our compliment of welding inspectors after our Technical Director Michael Boyes recently passed his CSWIP 3.1 examination following a week of intensive study at the TWI training centre in Cambridge.
Michael already holds a first class honours degree in mechanical engineering and heads up our technical division ensuring that Ocean Kinetics are meeting the quality standards of all our clients.
Ocean Kinetics have seen an increase in welding work within our Oil and Gas sectors and this additional qualification will allow Mike to continue to give our clients full quality assurance.
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More