Technical Director Gains New Qualification
Ocean Kinetics has added to our compliment of welding inspectors after our Technical Director Michael Boyes recently passed his CSWIP 3.1 examination following a week of intensive study at the TWI training centre in Cambridge.
Michael already holds a first class honours degree in mechanical engineering and heads up our technical division ensuring that Ocean Kinetics are meeting the quality standards of all our clients.
Ocean Kinetics have seen an increase in welding work within our Oil and Gas sectors and this additional qualification will allow Mike to continue to give our clients full quality assurance.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Appoints Contracts Manager Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics signs up to the Scottish Aquaculture Consortium. Find Out More
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More