Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics
It was really interesting and productive to welcome Hurricane Energy and their tier 1 supply partners to our offices this week to discuss services for the Lancaster Development, West of Shetland. With representatives from Hurricane's procurement section along with Blue Water, Technip and Petrofac, we enjoyed some very positive discussions.
Tours of our workshops, alongside presentations and a question and answer session allowed us to cover the wide range of services that we can provide to the energy sector West of Shetland from our base here in Lerwick and we look forward to engaging further as the project moves on.
Pictured is the FPSO from Blue Water that will be coming to Shetland to carry out operations. Named Aoka Mizu we found out that this is Blue Water in Japanese!
More News Stories
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More
- New Range of Kemppi Welding Equipment Find Out More
- Local Opportunities Event Find Out More