Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics.
It was really interesting and productive to welcome Hurricane Energy and their tier 1 supply partners to our offices this week to discuss services for the Lancaster Development, West of Shetland. With representatives from Hurricane's procurement section along with Blue Water, Technip and Petrofac, we enjoyed some very positive discussions.
Tours of our workshops, alongside presentations and a question and answer session allowed us to cover the wide range of services that we can provide to the energy sector West of Shetland from our base here in Lerwick and we look forward to engaging further as the project moves on.
Pictured is the FPSO from Blue Water that will be coming to Shetland to carry out operations. Named Aoka Mizu we found out that this is Blue Water in Japanese!
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Appoints Contracts Manager Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics signs up to the Scottish Aquaculture Consortium. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More