Work Completed at Dover Harbour
Ocean Kinetics have completed a £1.2million Contract at Dover Harbour.
The works consisted of desiging, suppling and installing a Cathodic Protection System, with a design life of 20 years, to protect the tubular piles in Cruise Terminal 2 at Dover Harbour. The works was completed on budget and ahead of schedule.
More News Stories
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More
- Quality pipe welding in the workshop. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics head back to Antarctic. Find Out More