Work Completed at Dover Harbour
Ocean Kinetics have completed a £1.2million Contract at Dover Harbour.
The works consisted of desiging, suppling and installing a Cathodic Protection System, with a design life of 20 years, to protect the tubular piles in Cruise Terminal 2 at Dover Harbour. The works was completed on budget and ahead of schedule.
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More