Structural Work Completed at Montrose Harbour
Ocean Kinetics carried out a structural repair of damage sustained by MV Silves, to berth 9 at Montrose Harbour, the works included carrying out welding repairs, over plating and concreting. Work was completed on time and to budget.
Ocean Kinetics marine team also carried out the installation of a Cathodic Protection system to berth 7 at Montrose Harbour, the contract included the underwater-welding of 140 brackets and placing 140 large aluminium anodes. Again on budget and time.
More News Stories
- AHS Graphic Communication Students Visit Ocean Kinetics Find Out More
- Engine Sole Plates Manufactured for Kirkwall Power Station Find Out More
- Modern Apprenticeships Completed Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics sponsors Shetland Boat Week 2019 Find Out More
- New Electronic Pressbrake Machine Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics awarded West Burrafirth Cathodic Protection contract Find Out More
- Antarctica Project Underway Find Out More