Structural Work Completed at Montrose Harbour
Ocean Kinetics carried out a structural repair of damage sustained by MV Silves, to berth 9 at Montrose Harbour, the works included carrying out welding repairs, over plating and concreting. Work was completed on time and to budget.
Ocean Kinetics marine team also carried out the installation of a Cathodic Protection system to berth 7 at Montrose Harbour, the contract included the underwater-welding of 140 brackets and placing 140 large aluminium anodes. Again on budget and time.
More News Stories
- Ocean Kinetics Appoints Contracts Manager Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics signs up to the Scottish Aquaculture Consortium. Find Out More
- Hurricane hits Ocean Kinetics. Find Out More
- Ocean Kinetics to host Marine Energy Lecture. Find Out More
- Sullom Voe Terminal in the Early Years Find Out More
- A short article for the Shetland Energy Showcase. Find Out More
- Scottish Government Minister Jamie Hepburn Visits. Find Out More