We’re hiring – Receptionist/Admin Assistant
We’re looking for a Receptionist/Admin Assistant to join our team in Lerwick
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Main Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reception duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone, screen calls, route calls and take messages.
- Filing, archiving, photo coping as required
- Open, date and distribute incoming mail, prepare outgoing mail and daily banking
- Maintain front desk area, keeping it clean and tidy
- Manage the company diary & book meeting rooms when required
- Arrange travel and accommodation for staff when required
- Maintain stationery stock in the stock cupboard and conference room
- Produce documents on Microsoft Word and Excel, as needed
- Daily till reconciliations and monthly Credit Card reconciliations
- Maintain Purchase Ledger – match invoices to authorised POs and enter on sage.
- Sales Ledger Credit Control procedures
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Contribute to team effort by carrying out other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – a confident and friendly disposition is essential
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills
- Effective organisational skills (ability to organise self and others)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word & Excel)
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a busy environment
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to prioritise workload and duties
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Access & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Sage 200 Accounts
- Knowledge of office administration and bookkeeping
Competitive rate of pay based on experience.
Applicants must be able to work on a full time basis. If you are interested, please send expressions of interest and full CVs to email@example.com before the closing date of 25 September 2023.