At Ocean Kinetics we have been providing innovative solutions to engineering tasks across Scotland and the wider United Kingdom (UK) since 1992.
Whether you are part of a large public authority, international oil or gas company or a small fish farm, we can take care of you. Contact us now.
What we do
We are the best and work with the best tools on the best jobs. To do that we keep developing our people through training and rewarding innovation. Backed up by a mature attitude to health and safety, our facilities have plenty of accreditations.
Continual investment in modern hardware and systems means our staff are equipped to tackle a wide variety of engineering jobs from our Shetland Islands and Aberdeen bases. Our 3 workshops served by overhead cranes make up one of Scotland's premier engineering facilities.
The main services we offer are:
- Engineering – specialising in steel, stainless steel and aluminium; onsite and from our purpose built workshops.
- Engineering supplies
- Marine – expert diving contractors for structural repairs and corrosion prevention.
- Site services and Project management – project managers and personnel.
Recent news and previous case studies
- Oil and gas
- Utilities – power and water
- Emerging technologies – such as tidal power and wave power
- Ports and harbours