We have both the facilities and the skills to fully support decommissioning
With the most modern, fully accredited, purpose-built fabrication facility in Shetland, we can provide the full range of mechanical services to ensure the success of any onshore decommissioning project.
Our highly-qualified and experienced engineers and project managers provide all the technical input and quality assurance required for this specialist service, while the comprehensively serviced marine division provides qualified commercial divers and a full ROV service to assist with moving structures onshore.
Services provided include:
- Planning, engineering and design
- Marine services, including diving and ROV
- Heavy lift and salvage
- Fabrication services including testing
- Onshore downsizing and processing
- Access gangways and stairs
- Temporary access staging
- General welding and fabrication services
- Provision of marine vessels and personnel
- Plant and equipment hire.