MARINE PLANT HIRE
Ocean Kinetics holds an extensive stock of plant, equipment and specialist tooling to support all areas of engineering services to a range of industrial sectors across the UK. We offer short, medium and long term plant hire rates, which are competitive and negotiable for larger orders.
All plant and equipment is maintained to a high standard by our engineers, servicing and repairs can be undertaken at the clients premises or at our fully equipped base in Lerwick and Aberdeen. We offer a one stop shop for all client requirements and will happily invest in new plant and equipment specifically requested. All plant is fully tested and certified in line with the most stringent industry regulations.
We have recently invested heavily in our marine plant and equipment, assets we have available for hire include pontoons, barges, cranes, boats, diving equipment (including a new Seaeye Falcon ROV and smaller ROV’s), decompression chamber, underwater hydraulic tools and more.
You can also download a PDF copy of our full plant hire fleet details. If you would like any more information, please get in touch and our helpful team will gladly assist.
Work Vessel: Dolphin
- 13 x 6m forward wheelhouse versatile workboat
- equipped with 12tm crane and 3te capstan
- large open deck suitable for various works
- 250hp main engine for a service speed of 8 knots and 3te bollard pull
- 15kVA three- and single-phase generator
- recently replaced wheelhouse electronics
- crew mess and toilet facilities
- fully compliant with MCA.
Survey Vessel: RubyMay
- 40ft catamaran fitted with a 2 x Cat 370HP main engines and new 10kw, 240v generator
- Equipped with a new hydraulic crane, capstan, dive platform and two ROV systems
- Dedicated 2 diver lightweight diving spread.
- available for ROV survey, light diving work, crew transfer and general boat works.
- 28m x 12.2m structure currently assembled to form a salvage barge with large moonpool
- equipped with three hydraulic cranes
- maximum capacity 35tm with 15m reach
- two x 3te winches
- accommodation for three sleepers/six day crew
- rigging store, workshop, drying and changing room
- containerised dive spread with decompression chamber
- 20kVA generator for hotel load and 180kVA generator for hydraulics and auxiliary equipment.
- can be equipped with spud legs and mooring equipment as required
- deck capacity of 200te
- barge fully reconfigurable to suit other applications.
We also have several aluminium workboats available, with outboards ranging from 70hp to 200hp and a speed from 20 to 40 knots. Boats can be easily transported on standard 20 feet flatbed truck or trailer.
Work boat 6.5
- 4m x 2.62m high performance workboat with 200HP outboard and console controls
- manufactured with high quality marine grade aluminium
- option to be fitted with lifting davit, winch, capstan, towing point etc
- up to six person capacity
- MCA compliance available.