Specialists in the repair and protection of steel and concrete marine structures
Our reputation in carrying out specialist marine works is second to none.
From the seabed to the splash zone, we devise innovative and individually tailored methods of restoring the integrity of marine structures to increase their longevity in a safe, efficient and economic fashion.
Our divers and marine operators have the experience to work in all conditions and locations, from the North Sea to the Antarctic. Whether we are working in the most remote locations or in the confines of a busy harbour, we have the expertise to work with minimal disruption to operations.
Using mobile units, our teams of highly-qualified divers, who are all time-served tradespeople, carry out initial visual and ultrasonic surveys. We provide swift and effective solutions that minimises disruption and reduce diving hours, thereby saving both time and money.
Our experience is extensive in all marine-related activity, so our services include:
- Underwater welding to DNV and Lloyds standards marine and underwater construction
- Offshore marine renewable support
- Cathodic protection design, supply and installation
- Quay repairs and construction
- Pontoon design, construction and installation
- Aquaculture design, construction and installation (both offshore and onshore)
- Vessel recovery and salvage including decommissioning
- Full underwater support for fish farming activities.