Job Vacancy – Graduate Assistant Cost/Project Controls Engineer
We’re looking for a Graduate Assistant Cost/Project Controls Engineer to join our team in Lerwick for a period of twelve months (with a potential view to extend).
Main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of estimates with direct input and supervision of Project Managers/Directors
- Monitoring cost of works against agreed estimates and providing input to Project Managers
- Preparation of monthly cost reports and metrics for external clients and internal management
- Preparation of final project cost breakdowns
- Assisting Project Managers with the preparation of project documentation and workpacks
- HNC or Higher in Engineering/Construction/Quantity Surveying – Position is for a recent graduate
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to read and understand engineering and construction drawings.
All applicants must be able to work safely and to a high standard. Please send expressions of interest and full CVs to email@example.com.